Jun Jeong (Jun) Park is the managing partner at IP&T Group, LLP. Mr. Park represents and handles several multi-national corporations’ patent prosecution and portfolio. Mr. Park has founded and led IP&T to one of the top patent prosecution firms in the US. IP&T is ranked #12 in 2018 Top Patent Firms and ranked #9 in Top 20 Electrical Engineering Patent Firm in the US by a nationally recognized patent analytics firm.
With his creative and innovative approaches to both technical and legal fields, he advises clients on effective and efficient exercise of their patent rights. His technical expertise includes semiconductors, electrical systems, integrated circuits, digital circuits, digital communication, signal processing, and robotics.
Mr. Park also obtained several patents during his research career. Mr. Park received his electrical engineering degree from Duke University and received JD from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.)
- Duke University (B.S.E. in Electrical Engineering)
- Seoul National University (Visiting Program for Dept. of Electrical Engineering)
- US Patent 6774936D
- KOR Patent 0342852
- KOR 10-2008-0090069
- Bar Admissions
- State of Virginia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Presidential Award in Korea Invention Exhibition hosted by KIPO and LG Electronics (1999)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Guest Speaker for USPTO Semiconductor Partnership Meeting (2018)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Guest Speaker/Panelist for USPTO Circuits/Optics Partnership Meeting (2019)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Guest Speaker for USPTO Customer Partnership Meeting (2019)
- Representative Matters
- Advised global chemical company on obtaining a strategic patent portfolio and successfully negotiating the licensing terms with the competitors, which led to the significant monetization.
- Advised global Fortune 500 company on obtaining a strategic patent portfolio, which was enforced against the competitor.